你目前是安裝 PHPBB，直接加上 PLUS 中文語系並無作用。
若你想將現有 PHPBB 升級為 PLUS，請參閱 PLUS 文件中說明，再加上中文語系。
PLUS 1.53 主程式下載位址(英文語系)
Upgrade from existing phpBB 2.0.XX
1. If you are already using Mods in your Forums that required Database Changes, you may have problems installing this version. The included Database Update tool only creates fresh tables for the Mods and does NOT update any existing MODs you are using to the latest version. So what does that mean ? If you are running a phpBB 2.0.8-2.0.20 with for example SmartorAlbum 2.0.42 or Lower you first have to update your Database to the Album v2.0.53 that is included in phpBB2 plus. Check the Mods List at the beginning of this readme file for information on the versions that are used in phpBB2 plus. If you have no Mods in your Forum that required Database Changes, then just ignore this and go on to step 2.
2. Backup all your Data ! All Files from your FTP and also your SQL Database ! Don't cry if something goes wrong and you have no Backup !
3. You will need the Data of the following directories later in the new Forum so please BACK them up NOW!! : images/avatars, images/smiles, files, images/avatars/gallery, images/ranks!!!
4. Unzip the phpBB2 plus zip file to a directory on your local hard disk.
5. Only upload the directory update/ to your existing phpBB2 Directory on the webserver, do NOT COPY THE OTHER FILES !!!!
6. Login to your Forum as Administrator
7. Using your web browser, open the index.php File you uploaded (http://your.forums.com/phpBB2/update/index.php
) and run all available updates.
8. You should see additional tables are created or updated (Added/Updated)
9. Download the file config.php from your existing phpBB2 Forum and put it in a secure place (You need it later !)
10. If you used the attachment mod before, you should backup your /files directory now. Also backup the users avatar directory which is images/avatars to use them later again.
11. Did you Backup your old Data already? If not, now it's the last chance to do it !
12. Delete all Files from your old forums now. If you have your own templates, images, or graphics, then back them up as well)
13. Copy all Files from the phpBB2 directory of the phpBB2 plus 1.53 package to your Webserver (including directory structure)
14. Copy all ranks from your old images/ranks up to templates/fisubsilversh/images/lang_***/ranks. Do this for all installed templates and languages as well.
15. Copy the file config.php that you backed up before to your phpBB2 Dir on the Webserver overwriting the existing one)
16. Delete or rename the directory /install
17. Change the ermissions for the directories and the files like "File- and directorypermissons on *NIX-Server"
18. Upload the "old" avatars and maybe files directory to your new Forum
19. Use the new Forum